Conference, "Blueprints for Beyond Prohibition"
This grant targeted the organization of CSSDP's 3rd annual conference, in order to allow the group to:
- increase their overall weekend attendance from last year's 200 to 275 persons
- provide scholarship for at least two students from each chapter to attend
- connect to international drug policy movements
- provide networking opportunities for all delegates throughout the conference
- 80% overall satisfied result on delegate surveys
- produce at least 3 podcasts with speakers and students on harm reduction, post-prohibition models, gender, and other topics which will be posted on their website and distributed over their list serves.