The OSI International Harm Reduction Development Program hosts a panel on best practices in providing antiretroviral treatment to injecting drug users. Panelists from diverse geographic settings, including Russia, Brazil, Ukraine, and Mauritius, will share successes and challenges from their work. They will discuss how simple interventions can increase treatment access for injecting drug users, with particular focus on the role of peers, case management, and integrated treatment and care.
- Special remarks from Bruno Spire, President, AIDES
- Larissa Badrieva, NGO "Renewal," Kazan, Russia
- Francisco Inacio Bastos, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Konstantin Lezhentsev, All-Ukrainian Network of People Living with HIV
- Nathalie Rose, Prevention Information et Lutte contre le SIDA, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Moderated by Daniel Wolfe, Director, OSI International Harm Reduction Development Program
Skills Building, Room 4