The Student Initiatives aim to help students formulate and pursue individual and collective commitments to progressive change in higher education and build open and inclusive networks of informed opinion and action across the borders. The program supports student groups committed to building awareness and claiming a stronger voice in advocating for the issues immediately relevant to the quality of their educational experience and inspires students with the sense of responsibility in their academic and local community.
Possible topics of student projects include:
- access to higher education
- transparency in higher education
- student solidarity for antidiscrimination
- examination of higher education reforms and the quality of higher education
- the status of student organizations and their participation in university governance
- academic integrity