The Open Society Foundations are hosting an opening reception for Moving Walls 20 at our new offices, located at: 224 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Moving Walls 20: A Group Photography Exhibition
Moving Walls 20 features:
- Katharina Hesse: Borderland: North Korean Refugees
- Yuri Kozyrev: On Revolution Road
- Fernando Moleres: Juveniles Waiting for Justice
- Ian Teh: Traces: Landscapes in Transition on the Yellow River Basin
- Donald Weber: Interrogations
Since its inception in 1998, Moving Walls has featured over 170 photographers whose works address a variety of social justice and human rights issues that coincide with the Open Society Foundations mission.
The exhibition is open to the public from May 8 to December 13, 2013.