The Open Society Foundation–London hosts different thematic and regional programs, and serves as a forum for civil society, academics, and public figures. The foundation provides these groups and individuals with a space where they can present and debate issues such as the inclusion in Europe and international human rights.
Global initiatives housed at the Open Society Foundation in London include:
- Africa Regional Office
- Early Childhood Program
- Economic Advancement Program
- Education Support Program
- Information Program
- International Higher Education Support Program
- International Migration Initiative
- Program on Independent Journalism
- Open Society Initiative for Eastern Africa
- Open Society Justice Initiative
- Human Rights Initiative
- Scholarship Programs
The Open Society Foundation in London is governed by a board of directors, who are responsible for ensuring that the foundation is well-managed in line with its mission and its objectives as a registered company limited by guarantee in England and Wales.
Company number: 10187396