The Student Initiatives aim to help students formulate and pursue individual and collective commitments to progressive change in higher education and build open and inclusive networks of informed opinion and action across the borders. The program supports student groups committed to building awareness and claiming a stronger voice in advocating for the issues immediately relevant to the quality of their educational experience and inspires students with the sense of responsibility in their academic and local community.
Applications are only accepted from students enrolled at the following universities.
ACCAI Network universities:
- Mekelle University (Ethiopia)
- University of Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
- University of Ghana (Ghana)
- University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
- University of the Witwatersrand (South Africa)
Partners of the ACCAI Network universities:
- Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia)
- Bahir Dar University (Ethiopia)
- Haramaya University (Ethiopia)
- Sokoine University of Agriculture (Tanzania)
- State University of Zanzibar (Tanzania)
- University of KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)
- University of Venda (South Africa)
- University of the Western Cape (South Africa)
For further details, please see the complete guidelines available in the Download Files section of the page.