We began our blog a little less than a year ago, and since then it's grown steadily and created considerable enthusiasm and engagement among our grantees, staff, and others concerned with open society issues. What were our most popular posts of 2010?
- Uncertain Future: The 2011 Elections in Nigeria
- You Must Know About Me: Sex Worker Voices in Macedonia
- My Message to Europe: The Plight of the Roma Can No Longer Be Ignored
- Are Muslim Women “Really Dutch”?
- Six Things You Should Know About Western Military Interests in Central Asia
- The War on Voters
- What the World Can Learn from Switzerland’s Drug Policy Shift
- Growing Up Roma
- The Diamonds and the Diva: Naomi Campbell Goes to The Hague
- Adam Culbreath: What It Takes to Be a Soros Justice Fellow
Thank you to everyone who has read, commented on, written, or shared a post with friends. We look forward to hearing more from you in 2011!