The Open Society Foundations strive to be transparent, responsive, helpful, supportive of local voices, and fair when it comes to engaging with our online community. These guidelines for our website and social media presences are designed to encourage open and civil debate, especially around potentially controversial ideas.
- hate speech or attacks on others on the basis of race, sex, gender, religion, ethnicity, country of origin, location, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition
- personal attacks on anyone, including bullying, harassment, or threats of violence, harm or death
- graphic or offensive content, including violent images, pornography, or content designed to encourage others to commit acts of violence
- spam or excessive self-promotion
- assumption of someone else’s identity
- violations of someone else's copyright or intellectual property
- excessive use of vulgar language
If you have any questions or something to report, please contact us at [email protected].