The Open Society Institute Documentary Photography Project is hosting an opening reception for Moving Walls 16, featuring the following six bodies of work:
- Stefano De Luigi: "Liberia's Child Soldiers: Recovering Innocence"
- Benjamin Lowy: "Iraq | Perspectives"
- Eugene Richards: "War Is Personal"
- Tomas van Houtryve: "Nepal: A 'People's War' Topples the God King"
- Paolo Woods: "Chinafrica"
- Zalmaï: "Promises and Lies: The Human Cost of the War on Terror in Afghanistan"
View Moving Walls 16 online.
Since its inception in 1998, Moving Walls has featured over 100 photographers whose works address a variety of social justice and human rights issues that coincide with OSI’s mission.