The Open Society Documentary Photography Project is hosting an opening reception for Moving Walls 19, featuring the following seven bodies of work:
- Bharat Choudhary: The Silence of "Others"
- Greg Constantine: Kenya's Nubians: Then & Now, with contributions courtesy the Kenya Nubian Council of Elders
- Rena Effendi: Oil Village
- Wyatt Gallery: Tent Life: Haiti
- James Mackay: Even Though I'm Free, I Am Not
- Pete Muller: Battling Impunity: The Fight Against Mass Rape in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- John Willis: Views of the Reservation, with drawings by Dwayne Wilcox and contributions by the Lakota people
Since its inception in 1998, Moving Walls has featured over 150 photographers whose works address a variety of social justice and human rights issues that coincide with the Open Society Foundations mission.