The Open Society Documentary Photography Project invites you to the opening reception for its 22nd Moving Walls exhibition.
Watching You, Watching Me: A Photographic Response to Surveillance
The exhibition features:
- Mari Bastashevski & Privacy International, It’s Nothing Personal
- Edu Bayer, Qaddafi Intelligence Room
- Josh Begley, Plain Sight: The Visual Vernacular of NYPD Surveillance
- Paolo Cirio, Street Ghosts
- Hasan Elahi, Thousand Little Brothers
- Andrew Hammerand, The New Town
- Mishka Henner, Dutch Landscapes
- Simon Menner, Images from the Secret Stasi Archives
- Julian Roeder, Mission and Task
- Tomas van Houtryve, Blue Sky Days
The exhibition will be open to the public November 4, 2014, through May 8, 2015.
And please join us for an exciting month of public programming to coincide with the exhibition, starting with an Open House and Artist Talk Series on November 4. See the full schedule, with RSVP info, here.
Since its inception in 1998, Moving Walls has featured approximately 200 photographers whose works address a variety of social justice and human rights issues that coincide with the Open Society Foundations mission.