The Open Society Documentary Photography Project is pleased to announce the participating artists and invite you to the opening reception of Another Way Home, the 25th installment of our Moving Walls exhibition series. Another Way Home brings together eight projects by thirteen artists, journalists, and creative technologists who are exploring the topic of migration through documentary practice.
Moving Walls 25: Another Way Home
The exhibition features:
- Sol Aramendi, Project Luz
- Jessica Ávalos, Koral Carballo, and Anita Pouchard Serra, Welcome to Intipucá City
- Tomas Ayuso, The Right to Grow Old
- FRPxTN, Fractured Connections
- Thana Faroq, The Passport
- Omar Imam, Live, Love, Refugee
- Walé Oyéjidé, After Migration
- Layqa Nuna Yawar, Across la Tierra
The exhibition will be open to the public through July 19, 2019.
Since its inception in 1998, Moving Walls has featured over 200 photographers and artists whose works address a variety of social justice and human rights issues.