In this panel discussion, experts from the Reanimation Package of Reforms and the EU Support Group for Ukraine will take stock of reform achievements and roadblocks to progress in Ukraine in 2015 and explore areas of critical importance for the year ahead. The conversation will particularly grapple with work toward public administration and judicial reforms and the ongoing fight against corruption.
Panelists will also examine the role of civil society in Ukraine today, with an eye toward how the EU can most effectively support its efforts to drive reforms forward.
- Ihor Koliushko is head of the board at the Centre of Policy and Legal Reform and cochairman of the board at the Reanimation Package of Reforms.
- Yaroslav Yurchyshyn is advocacy manager at the Reanimation Package of Reforms.
- Daria Kaleniuk is executive director at the Anticorruption Action Center and expert on anticorruption at the Reanimation Package of Reforms.
- Mykhailo Zhernakov is a member of the board at the Reanimation Package of Reforms and a former judge.
- Iskra Kirova is a policy analyst for the Open Society European Policy Institute.
- Taras Shevchenko is cochairman of the board at the Reanimation Package of Reforms.