Our Lives Matter: Sex Workers Unite for Health and Rights highlights the creative ways in which sex workers in eight countries have organized to defend their human rights and health.
The groups featured in this report include:
- Davida, Brazil
- Durbar Mahila Samanwaya Committee, India
- Durjoy Nari Shongho, Bangladesh
- Humanitarian Action, Russia
- Odyseus, Slovakia
- Sex Worker Education and Advocacy Taskforce, South Africa
- Stella, Canada
- Urban Justice Center's Sex Workers Project, United States
Our Lives Matter describes how these groups have challenged unfair incarceration, violence, extortion, eviction, and humiliation; fought for equal access to health care services; and called for sex work to be officially recognized as work.